BIG NEWS! OPEN SWAPS starting Sept 1,2021

After much consideration, the swap mods are no longer going to have swap voting or rounds. That’s right! You can organizer a swap any time you wish…BUT there are guidelines that must be followed. In order to organize a swap you must:

• Meet the requirements of a swap organizer
  • You must message @gozer, @loves2experiment and @kittykill before opening a new swap. The reason for this is so that you can be assigned a swap mod liaison and have a spreadsheet set up for your new swap.
  • Verify that the members signing up for the swap are in good standing (this can be done once you have access to the spreadsheets)

This is a big day for us! There may be a few wrinkles we will need to iron out, so if something is a little funky, please be kind and work with us.

Swap Rules: Swap Rules (updated 07/11/2021)

As before, you can start with swap ideas and generate a spark about the swap. Make sure you use the tag NEW SWAP IDEAS.

When you start your swap, use the tag SWAP SIGN UP and when sign ups are over, change the tag to SWAP.

38 Likes

This is so exciting!!! Our mods are so awesome!!

4 Likes

This is such great news! I am so excited to see what swaps happen! Yay!!! :tada:

4 Likes

That’s AMAZING! Heck yeah to our awesome Swap Mods for watching over us all!

5 Likes

YAY!! This is so exciting! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

This is awesome! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks for making this happen. I definitely appreciate all of the behind the scenes work that goes into everything!

4 Likes

Thank YOU for being so patient with us. You guys are AWE-SOME!

7 Likes

Double that!!!

2 Likes

Thanks! And as always, thanks for your hard work!

3 Likes

Yay! Thank you swap mods for all the wonderful work you do for our happy community :heart:

3 Likes

This is awesome!! I was just toying with the thought that maybe a Hygge swap would be nice, as we go into the fall season where I live. Swap something that is hygge, maybe partners describe what they think of as hygge (could be pillows, mittens, plants, foods, favorite movies, favorite nature things, etc.). Still marinating but my timing for this thought may be kismet.

4 Likes

I would so be down for that kind of swap.

3 Likes

That is exciting! I didn’t do any swaps this summer so I’m excited to do a couple this fall.

2 Likes

Woo hoo!

2 Likes

Woohoo! Now I’ll just need to remember to check the open swap tag! Thank you all for making this happen!

4 Likes

Best news ever!
It’s good to see swaps back to how it used to be :slight_smile:
And I’m so thankful for everyone’s patience while we all work through things together!

4 Likes

And I am planning on hosting another round of the STS :smiley:

4 Likes

I have things for that!

I plan to host another round of Ongoing Ornament…probably starting in Oct! It was such fun last year!

5 Likes

WOOHOO! This is a new normal that I can get excited about!

I don’t even swap that much, but they bring so much good stuff to this community that I am a little bit overjoyed to hear this news!

6 Likes