Big top cupcake and matching cupcakes

I was asked to make a cake for the September bdays at work. I have had this pan for years and don’t use it nearly enough. It’s a large cupcake pan and I also made matching regular size cupcakes

Had to take a shelf out of the fridge for it to fit!

20 Likes

Wow! Great cupcake cake and cupcakes. I’ll bet everyone at work loved them, especially the people with September birthdays. The sprinkles and cherries really add some fun, too. They look yummy!

3 Likes

I want to eeeeeaaaattttt it! Looks amazing, delish, nom nom nom!

2 Likes

The full display!

7 Likes

That’s so cool! A cupcake cake, I love it!

1 Like

Ack! So festive and cute! And a great way to celebrate a bunch of birthdays. It’s very “birthday” but not specific to one celebrant’s personality. Adding the matching “real” cupcakes makes it even cuter. So meta.

I have a very similar cake stand and it’s fun to see someone else using it. Mine is so wide that a normal cake looks a little insignificant on it, so this gives me ideas.

2 Likes

EXACTLY. this thing is HUGE and I feel the same way-Normal cakes are dwarfed by it. I wish mine had a lid/dome. Does yours?

1 Like

Nope, no dome, but I sure wish it did. Now that you mention it, I might just take some measurements and keep my eyes peeled for something that would work when I’m thrifting and such. :thinking:

Is yours about 13.25" diameter and does it spin? If so, I think they might actually be the same model!

2 Likes

YES! Cue Twilight Zone music…
I’m always on the lookout for domes too

1 Like

DUDE! How did you come by yours? Mine was my grandmother’s.

3 Likes

Garage sale (in Florida)

3 Likes

It looks yummy and fun!

1 Like

Love this! What a great likeness between the big and little ones.

1 Like

This is so cool! Love the matching minis. I’m gonna come work with you!

1 Like

I just want to take a big bite out of it

1 Like

They look amazing :smiley: great job with the decorations

1 Like