Bird carved stamp and cards

I carved this stamp for @artsycandice in the Winter Book Swap. I was inspired by a stamp on her Pinterest and decided to remake it with my own ideas.

I cut the stamp into three smaller stamps so that she could arrange them however she pleased.
I also included some notecards for her already stamped so she could use them in future swaps.

I really enjoy carving stamps. I think the base material I got this time was a bit tougher than I am used to, but I think it turned out well.
Thanks for checking them out!

27 Likes

I love the fact that all three can be used separately or together. This is such a beautiful set! Gorgeous.

1 Like

So versatile and well-made!

1 Like

Love love love!

1 Like

Whoa! My eyes just popped outta my head! This is awesome

1 Like

Really beautiful. Well done friend.

1 Like

These are fantastic! Look how well their feet turned out! Now that is precision.

1 Like

Totally gorgeous!

1 Like

As someone who recently tried stamp carving for the first time a few weeks ago, I am thoroughly impressed! I love your bird stamps so much!

2 Likes

These are so utterly lovely. The birds themselves, and the thoughtfulness behind the multi-stamp execution.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Bird Carved Stamp and Cards are one of this week’s featured projects. You rock!

1 Like