Birds in Hats Inchies

I joined the Inchie swap and my partner wanted Birds in Hats. I thought the theme was fun so I gave it a whirl. The first bid I did was the little bluebird in a party hat. After that I decided to make them more unique and less expected.
Clockwise from the top, there is a duck in a crown, a Bluebird in a party hat, a Swan in a baseball cap, an Owl in a Viking helmet, a Flamingo in a beret, a Toucan in a winter cap, and in the middle is a penguin in a cowboy hat.

Thanks for checking then out!
Done with Copic markers & liners, and gel pen on manga paper.

16 Likes

I love how whimsical these all are, but my eye is especially drawn to the owl!

2 Likes

They’re all so cute!

2 Likes

The flamingo in a beret is perfection! ha so fun!

2 Likes

These are adorable! How does one even pick a fave? I don’t think I can… the penguin! No, The owl! Hmmm…. Maybe the duck…? But the toucan has such a cute expression….

1 Like

These are all so adorable! I love that the crown is on the duck :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone!
@Manders, I tried to switch them up from the norm, a swan in a crown, a duck with the bill of a baseball cap, that sort of thing. I put the toucan in a winter hat. No top hats for that penguin! It made it more fun for me.

2 Likes

My fave hat is either the ball-cap swan or the Viking owl. But the face/pose on that duck :rofl:.

2 Likes

Utterly delightful! Such flights of fancy!

2 Likes

“Flights”….I see what you did there… :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

They came out so cute! Each hat is perfect but the owl in the viking hat is hillarious and my fave. You make me want coptic markers.

1 Like

That made them much more interesting :purple_heart:

1 Like

Too cute !

1 Like

So fun! I would watch their show, if they had one, they look like a friendly bunch.

1 Like

:star2: Congratulations! This stellar project is featured this week! :star2:

1 Like

So cute! My favorite is the owl, but that French flamingo is a close second.

1 Like