Birds in warm colours - watercolour

This is a little watercolour I painted for a friend going through a hard time. I had a lot of fun experimenting with these warm colours.

21 Likes

Adorable birdies, and such a cheerful painting!

1 Like

Beautiful. Everything you paint is so lovely. I am especially appreciative of those sweet birds of yours :).

2 Likes

I love those cute little birds.

2 Likes

I would recognize your signature style anywhere! Seeing it in these colors is a nice change…just as lovely as your more famous blues.

1 Like

So sweet and pretty!

1 Like

very sweet. I like the dots going down the left side in size. that musta been crazy, because they look pretty saturated!

i just bought masking fluid, and cannot wait to break out my watercolors as well!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what you paint!

Love your work! You make magic with watercolors!

1 Like

I love this painting and the new color palette is a nice change (not that I don’t love all your blues too!). So cool to have a signature style that is easily identifiable, wonderful job!

1 Like

Knew it was yours the moment I saw it. So cheerful!

1 Like

Love your style and the color palette. I admire anyone who can work in watercolors. It alludes me.

2 Likes

Lovely. I like when I force myself into trying a different color palette and finding that I actually like my own results! Well done Friend.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! This is so sweet!

1 Like

I love these quirky little birds!

1 Like

I love this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is cute!

3 Likes

Thanks everybody!!

I feel the same way! Watercolors are so tricky!

This piece is simply beautiful!!

1 Like

This feels so warm and sweet!

1 Like