Birthday joggers + finishing joggers for my kids

My daughter has a birthday to attend for a friend. We all agree we have too much stuff and try to gift thoughtfully. I put this set of joggers and hat together for our friend
I also reinforced the knees so hopefully they survive more than 5 minutes on a 7year old!
I also completed some joggers out of flannel for my own kids that i started before christmas. YAY! The jogger pattern is from Patterns for Pirates. Their Baby Bear Joggers. i love them. Also very forgiving with no stretch…they whip up fast out of fleece!

9 Likes

These are great! Love the fun print you chose…and your model is so cute!!!

1 Like

Kids clothing are so cute…and the fit is so much easier as long as you can make them durable for all their running, jumping, etc. Nice job …I like the zig zag on the pockets and other places…gives some stretch…you can barely see the reinforced part…looks like part of the design…your little one is adorable! She looks pleased with hers!

1 Like

Those turned out so great! And I love the print. Why can’t adult clothes come in such fun prints (I say this because I am the worst sewer of clothes ever)?

1 Like

I think those clothes look great but I am veerrry distracted by the completely adorable small person!

1 Like

that littler person…is a massive distraction! ha,ha,ha in the best way.

i agree about sewing for kids. i know if i tried to do a pair of adult pants meant for stretch out of a woven I’d be having regrets! :stuck_out_tongue: there is just so much more ease to them…

1 Like