Birthday Troosers!

Hi you crafty bunch, it’s ME again!

So I made these cropped trousers yesterday, and I’m wearing them today… and since today’s my birthday :birthday: :champagne: (and also Wedding Anniversary!), I figure these are my Birthday Trousers!! :grin:

They got nice big pockets, we all love pockets!!

I used a viscose challis fabric so they’re lovely and floaty and cool for when the sun comes back again (it’s rainy in Merry England again atm), and I did use a pattern initially but I traced it on pattern paper and made some amendments because frankly I don’t have hips, lol.

That’s it, just a quicky today cos now it’s time for a takeaway and some Martini Asti with the hubby, nom nom nom!

Loops xx :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Happy birthday and happy anniversary! The trousers look great, as usual. I love the print, you always manage to find the best fabrics!

2 Likes

Those are lovely, and I bet they’re a dream in hot weather.

Oh, and Happy Birthdaversary! :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome trousers! Love the fabric!

Happy birthday and anniversary!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!
You made awesome trousers.

1 Like

Love the print! Great job! Happy birthday and anniversary!

2 Likes

Super cute! Happy birthday!

2 Likes

I adore these pants. They are so flattering on you. You are just rocking the fashion scene.

2 Likes

Happy pants for a happy day! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thanks for the Birthdaversary wishes everyone!! :birthday: :grin:

You’ll hopefully be glad to know I got LOTS of fabric vouchers for my birthday so expect lots more clothes posts from me, mu ha ha haaaaa!!

2 Likes

Love the fabric and the flowy fit. Big pockets are always a plus. They look great.

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Happy Anniversary! You did a fabulous job. They look great on you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like