Bizzeebags!

I made these for the littles (age 5) in my Sunday School class, for Christmas. Apparently they were a pretty big hit! Each contain 20 items to find. And all from stash, yay!!

26 Likes

This is a super cute idea. This would appeal to adults too. I can guaranteed if I put something like this on my desk coworkers would be stopping by to check it out.

4 Likes

:grin:

I know, they can be fascinating! Lol!

How fun! Great idea!

1 Like

Oh, I bet these were a big hit!

1 Like

Bunny1 made one of these for my son. He loved it but I cannot tell you how many times I was sitting down and found myself picking it up. Its so relaxing! (and of course beautifully made cuz…Bunny1 <3)

3 Likes

Aw, thanks, smiley! :heart:

1 Like

What a sweet gift!

1 Like

I love these! I’m planning to make a small one in a quiet book I’m making for my oldest grand daughter. I might have to ‘steal’ some of your ingredient ideas.

2 Likes

Steal to your heart’s content! I have found that yard sales or thrift stores can be great places to find Barbie castoffs like shoes, subglasses, various food-type items and so on. Those are perfect in these bags!

3 Likes

My boys would love these (as would I)! What a great creation.

1 Like

I love these. I have several nieces who would like this, too. Great work! (And I bet the parents are thanking you in their heads every time it causes a quiet time!)

1 Like

What a cool idea! I’ve never seen these before. What is the “filling”? And are the windows just clear vinyl?

(also, is that Usagi in your profile pic?)

1 Like

That’s so smart. These would be a good thing for people like CPS workers or other therapy folks who work with young ones.

1 Like

No idea who Usagi is… I just happened to find a Jedi bunny and went with it. :grin:

The filling is polybeads, and the window is clear vinyl.

2 Likes

You should make these for adults but list an item that isn’t in there so they search endlessly for it. Bahahahaha! These are awesome!

5 Likes

These are so fun. I’ve seen similar items in stores, but homemade is always better! How big are these ones?

1 Like

Usagi is some kind of samurai bunny and the pic kind of looked like him. The only reason I know is my 14 yr old daughter!

1 Like

These are 7 inches square.

:joy::crazy_face::rofl:

You bust me up!

I should do an adult one with adult stuff… find some naughty-ish minis … call them fuzzy bags… :crazy_face: wait, is that allowed? :scream:

6 Likes