Black kitty softie

I made this for whatthepuck in the Little Good Things swap, since she loves black cats. I was going to glue magnets to the back and then thought to just send some along so that she could glue them on if she wanted to. Didn’t want to pigeon hole her! :slightly_smiling_face:

37 Likes

Too cute!!! Love its big, green eyes and its little star.

2 Likes

So cute! The huge eyes and the adorable charm. Everything is just perfect.

2 Likes

That’s so cute! :smile:

2 Likes

I love his big eyes and the little star charm on his collar!

2 Likes

He’s really cute with his curly tail

2 Likes

She the purfect-est!

2 Likes

So cute and those beautiful, big green eyes are so cat-ish!

Love it!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh — so adorable!!

2 Likes

Love! :heart:

2 Likes

So stinkin’ cute! Love the little star charm you included on her collar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The kitty is adorable! Love those big green eyes and cute expression. The star charm was just the right touch. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Sweetness overload!

2 Likes

This kitty is so cute :smiley: And good that you gave her the option to add the magnet herself if she felt like it.

1 Like

Oh, those eyes! Ack, how adorable.

1 Like

Cool kitty mom

3 Likes

So glad to see you here @toadiscrafty. This is your mom’s imaginary friend, Becca. :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks on my way back from school rn that’s y I didn’t reply earlier

2 Likes

I have a collection of hand-made black cat stuffies that I decorate with during Halloween, so of course I love this. The big eyes paired with the tiny nose and the coordinating color of the ear and nose. The little curl in the tail and the large head to body ratio… just… yes. I have to agree that the star charm on the collar was a nice choice.
Thank you for posting a stand-alone picture of this, it was hard to see in the photo on the swap gallery.

1 Like

I am in love! His eyes are so adorable. Fantastic work.

1 Like