Blue Carved Porcelain Sake Cups

These were thrown and trimmed on a wheel, and then I played around with carving. Just a single simple translucent glaze can bring out the design. :blue_heart:

21 Likes

Soooo pretty! The 2nd to the right is my favorite. I draw that @ sign a lot when doodling.

1 Like

Lovely! I like the one in the middle the most.

1 Like

The color is so pretty! I’d have a hard time choosing a favorite… they are all beautiful!

1 Like

That blue is so beautiful. My favorite is the one in the foreground. Or the one next to it. Or the one next to that one.

1 Like

Awww, you’re all so sweet. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Such a soothing blue…good to see that you are making so many things to…see when we get to Hawaii! :smiley:

1 Like

Gorgeous! I love the one with spirals.

1 Like

These are gorgeous! I love the colors, simple but so, so beautiful. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Beautiful! I love the little swirls and the simple blue glaze. :blue_heart:

1 Like

lovely, lovely, lovely.

1 Like

Lovely, delicate and ethereal. I love that each is unique, but that there’s a sense of harmony between them.

1 Like

I love the gentle feel of the one on the far right. I’ll bet sake tastes so much better out of these than the plastic cap/cup I use :sweat_smile: I’ll be dreaming about this set next time I’m sipping sake, that’s for sure!! They are all beautiful :heart:

1 Like

The color is so calming.

1 Like

I love them!

1 Like