Blue muffins, because poop!

I poured glitter into capsules for portable emergency fabulousness -but I had NO IDEA people were actually consuming them!! :rofl: It seems like a terrible idea, micro shards of glass or metallic materials in one’s entrails.

2 Likes

Might be helpful if you were lost in the woods or something…maybe rescue people could follow your trail… :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, I know they don’t see it, but I like to imagine a subtle shimmer going up a hose into the tank. And not at all imagine the other things in the hose.

2 Likes

For some reason, I’m reminded of wiggle eyes.

Thank you for the link to the article! I found it fascinating :slight_smile: I’m always on the look our for new information around our guts. The points listed around ways to improve your gut health were interesting, and I’ve been playing closer attention to the amount of fibre I’m getting in a day - I reckon it’s not near enough!

Either I did not use enough blue dye or we are all in serious trouble over here :flushed:

I’m going to include beets with dinner & put up a reminder in the bathroom not to freak out when the inevitable occurs.

@PrincessP I should have studied this in school, I find it completely fascinating. I remember many years ago, maybe 15, my dad sent me an article on the brain in the gut. Now that’s really getting researched but my healthy hippie parents were always the vanguard of nutrition. I can recall my mom making a big deal about hydrogenated oils when we were little kids, also about plastic containers leaching chemicals into food. She was 20 years before the times!

3 Likes

Go mum! :hugs:

I can truly understand my parents pushing the “apple a day” thing when I was a child…never put it together that fiber was important information. Perhaps with all of the processed and nutrition-lacking foods, this has come back to fashion…looking back, maybe they did not know the science behind it all, but they observed and passed on valuable information from generation to generation…think about all of the old remedies and sayings that still apply!

3 Likes

When I was a kid, mom was always pushing “roughage”. Lettuce, veggies, etc. Turns out it’s another name for fiber.

3 Likes