Bob’s Burgers Sweatshirt

Hi there! I made this for my swap partner, gozer! She loves Bob’s Burgers. I am, sadly, ignorant of the show. Maybe I need to rectify that! I bought the plain sweatshirt at Old Navy (because they have some serious comfortable sweatshirts, if you can find them at full length! What’s up the bell shirts?!) I bought the design off Etsy and used my cricut to cut out the design from some heat transfer vinyl. It had some major tiny weeding to do! I ironed it on to the sweatshirt, and boom! Done! It turned out super cute! A design a would probably wear!

The design can be found here:

10 Likes

I don’t know Bob’s Burgers either…maybe I should change that? I really love the summer camp/camping by a lake aesthetic that you guys have in North America… we just don’t have that here in Aus.
We are lucky though to always be able to camp near the beach if we want, or close enough by :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not everywhere in the US has that luxury, but we definitely do in Washington State! We have so many lakes within a couple hours of us. And Rivers! We were just camping by a river/waterfall a couple weeks ago.

2 Likes

This turned out great!

2 Likes

We visited my Auntie in Gig Harbour in 2019 and it was SO beautiful :smiley:

1 Like

This looks like an amazingly comfy sweatshirt and PERFECT for @gozer’s love of Bob’s Burgers!

2 Likes

You did a great job with that design!

2 Likes

This is absolutely amazing and looks so snuggly and comfortable! And Bob’s Burgers is also absolutely amazing so everyone should watch it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I absolutely LOVE this shirt. I wore it the next day, and again after that. I am a HUGE Bob’s Burgers fan. If you do watch it, it really gets started after season 3. This sweatshirt is perfection. It is so soft and comfy, plus the vinyl that you used is really nice. I have gotten other shirts made with vinyl and it seems too thick. This is perfect! Thank you so much! Love, love, love it!

2 Likes

I love Bob’s Burgers! I love this sweatshirt toooo! I would wear a troop 257 one :laughing:

1 Like

I was jelly when I saw it! Love, love, love!

1 Like

You did a great job on this sweatshirt, especially considering all that tricky weeding for the water!