Boho "Watercolor" wet & needlefelted bracelets

These bracelets were embroidered with some hand-painted Pima cotton thread from the Caron Collection & DMC embroidery floss:

12 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Stunning pieces.

1 Like

Oh wow, I’m getting to see these on my desktop now, rather than my phone. My phone was not giving me the depth of the colors on these. They are amazing. I love your gradients, and your color pairings.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I must have spent an hour figuring out which of the Watercolor cotton threads I was going to buy - and these bracelets were trying to make best use of them! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh let me help you shop. Buy them ALL, lol, and you’ll never be in need again. I just love seeing these again.

1 Like

It would be so much easier to decide which to buy if I could see them in person. I had to look around to a couple of different sites to find one that had “decent” images so I’d have a better idea what the colors were really like. I’ll make use of what I bought and I may buy more sometime in the future, but I may need to see if there is a color card for sale with actual samples. :wink:

1 Like

I had no idea such gorgeous threads were available! I am going to see if my local shop might carry them. They have some of the most beautiful threads for needlework!

The threads really do make your felted bangles a stand out! Just gorgeous!

1 Like

I fairly regularly go searching for interesting variegated threads or lace weight yarn as there are so many things I can do with them! I don’t remember how I stumbled upon the Caron collection, but they have many that look gorgeous!
It also helps that I have a lot of embroidery floss so I can pick out coordinating colors! :smiley:

Hope you are able to find some in person!! That would be so kewl!!!
(how’s the house hunting going???)

1 Like

So far, we have rejected 58 houses. We have only about three weeks left before we are going to have to find somewhere to rent. Hopefully, more choices will come up next week…so far, too large or too small…no mediums!

1 Like

Hope it comes your way very soon!!!

1 Like

thumbs up emoji

1 Like

Beautiful! Those colors are so scrumptious!

1 Like