Boo! Papeclay figures

Ever work on something and just not find your groove? These figures drove me nuts. I made them a few years ago and was never happy with them. They’ve been mocking me ever since. So, I decided I was going to fix them for the vintage Halloween swap. I redid their faces and added a lot of distracting accessories. I still don’t love them; but, I decided this is as good as they’re gonna get. (And they were an extra in the swap, so I figured that was okay.).

They are paperclay over styrofoam balls.

14 Likes

Wait…what’s not to love?? I think they’re fantastic! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would have LOVED to receive these! The candy corn cracks me up.

1 Like

They’re amazing! I bet your partner just LOVES them!

1 Like

I think they are AMAZING!

1 Like

I loathe candy corn, but he seems to be my favorite!
great figures!

1 Like

These are super cute! I think you did an amazing job! The candy corn is my favorite, too… :smiley:

1 Like

They’re awesome!

1 Like

So adorable! The candy corn cracks me up.

1 Like

Um, Wow! You must be super critical of your own work because these are amazing! The Candy corn is my favorite, but they are all fantastic!

2 Likes

These are absolutely amazing! They’re fantastic!!!

1 Like

These are amazing, I want to swap lives with your partner, or you, so I can have these in my life! I know nothing about this type of craft and really want to now. Ahhh the feeling of falling in love with a new craft, before you try it and struggle with it :laughing:

1 Like

Well, not to be an enabler or anything; but, paper clay is pretty simple! These are basically paper clay over armatures. The armatures are styrofoam balls, wire and aluminum foil in the basic shape. It is a really forgiving material and pretty easy to work with!

1 Like