Bookmark Swap Gallery

this is super! @Juju
I will have to remember this as a theme for future swaps…I always seem to stick with the same ones & would like to branch out a bit

2 Likes

I recd from three swappers!

From @Kwality570
The sweetest duo and a wonderful quote.

From @jellybean
Just in time for spring! A beautiful ethereal jackalope.

And fun Cryptid with a great (and oh so true) sentiment.

They were wrapped in this adorable Dino slip donning a saying that is really sweet. I had to save it.

And from @kayrun
A fun and snarky saying

Cute monsters

And a bonus set of esoteric stickers!

Thank you all for creating such fun stuff for me!

7 Likes

I’m so impressed with the variety of bookmarks that are in this gallery! The I love the quotes, the cryptids, the dinosaur, the monsters …. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Yay! I’m glad you like it! I got the idea from things on your Pinterest.:blush:

1 Like

I’m glad you like them & that they made it to you ok! The jackalope is from the same calendar as the dino & the background is from a magazine page I’d been holding onto for a while. When I saw they matched, I had to make another bookmark. :grin:

1 Like

I received from both partners today.

@Juju used my suggestion of Harry Potter

I am planning to reread the series this summer so yes, Professor Dumbledore, I will use this.

I also listed “artist’s choice” as a theme so I was rewarded with a @Kwality570 monster- decorated bookmark.

To answer your question, I’m never tired of monsters!

Thanks so much partners! Lots of reading ahead.

7 Likes

oh, you got some great bookmarks!
I like that cryptid (what a cool way to draw it partially off the page) @jellybean

and @Kwality570 I was SO CLOSE to using that same quote! It is perfect with your monsters

2 Likes

I received bookmarks from 3 of my 4 partners! (The 4th one is on the way, it just has a fir piece to go to get here! lol)

These beauties are from @Smmarrt . She made a cute one with the little Japanese sumo wrestlers. The background feels like wallpaper or some kind of fabric. It’s just really neat! They are so adorable! lol The other two look like something she made. It’s so pretty! She says in her note that i can keep, leave or share. I never thought to do that before. That would be really neat!

The next is from @momiemae , these are really cute and ready for me to color! I hope that’s okay, they’re just waiting for it! lol

And the 3rd is from @kayrun … she made this adorable panda that goes on the corner of the book page. The other is a beautiful ribbon bookmark with pretty beads at each end, very nifty! Thank you also for the stickers!

Thank all of you ladies very much! I really look forward to using all of these!

6 Likes

Yes! I left them blank just in case you wanted to color them.

2 Likes

oh, how cute that @momiemae made blank sketches for you to color! this gives me ideas for future bookmarks…
and @Smmarrt – lovely idea to share the bookmark wealth! Kind of reminds me of the prayer flag swap, where we sent extras to be given away :heart:

@Bunny1kenobi , thanks a bunch for hosting this swap! It has been a treat seeing all of the creations!

2 Likes

This has been a fun swap!

I received from @Kwality570! I love it!

Thank you!!! :star_struck:

8 Likes

I received from @Smmarrt
She provided a very cool black and white with a pop of color (one of my themes) and a few gorgeous extras.
I love them all and they’ll make great additions to my bookmark collection. I love the stitching to push it to the next level.

7 Likes

Really pretty. Love the layers.

Those bubble prints are fantastic! Something I always wanted to try.

1 Like

It’s actually acrylic ink that I sprayed with water. I dipped different round things in the ink and then sprayed. But it does look like bubble prints.

1 Like

I received today from Juju and Kwality!

First up, from Juju, for my vintage theme. Fussy-cut coloured in stamped images, layered to create this cute scene, with my name included. And a great quote on the back!

And from Kwality, some of those famous monsters with an inspirational note!

Thank you both! :heart:

7 Likes

Received from Jellybean! I adore the little Moomins, but Jellybean wasn’t happy with them so sent an extra. I can’t believe it - the Moomin one gave me an instant smile. :relaxed: The second includes a wonderful book-themed quote. Thank you!

I’m beginning to wish I’d hand-drawn mine, after receiving so many lovely bookmarks. But I opted for a different route. Mine are all still in transit, which I’m a little surprised by - I’m hoping there are no hiccups!

7 Likes

Awww, the Moomins are adorable! Perfectly rendered!

And the book quote is so true! I remember telling that to my youngest when he was learning to read. It just changes everything!

I am absolutely loving all of these amazing bookmarks! I received my last one from @fluffypants last night.

She chose my typography theme and added a charm with my initial. I love it so much! There is a subtle glitter in the material too, so it’s sparkly and oh so pretty! I struggled to get a good photo last night, so I’ll try tonight to get a better one to replace this with. Until then, here’s what I have:

5 Likes

Wooo! That’s gorgeous, @fluffypants!

@Juju’s birdhouse is really pretty. And of course, the Kwality monsters are always adorable!

1 Like