Bookmark this Gallery! (Bookmark Swap)

these are great! and is that cork in the upper left?

and @Tapestry , both of yours are fabulous! so artistic !!

and @Bunny1kenobi , the title of the gallery made me giggle :smiley:

5 Likes

I got a my first bookmark from @chameleonhound
It is quiet a special one and i do love with the nice quote on the back
On the fron you have mushrooms

And this is the back

And it was wrapped in a page about the North America With all animals on the back

Is this the John Burroughs from the quote ? I did find several John Burroughs
Thanks for the lovely bookmark
Myrthena

13 Likes

I’m glad you like it! Yes I think that’s him, though it’s hard to tell because most photos I’ve seen are older with a big gray beard. He’s a bit of a local hero here the way Henry David Thoreau is in Massachusetts.

4 Likes

The mushroom bookmark is really pretty! I like how you’ve created that interesting edge, and cut out parts as well. So unique and cool!

4 Likes

I agree. It gives it a nice extra texture with the cuts outs.

4 Likes

It works so that the mushrooms can peek out of the edge of the book if you want :grin:

13 Likes

How fun!

4 Likes

Oh gosh, that is so clever, unique & cool!

3 Likes

I recieved an awesome bookmark from @curiousfae today! It’s inspired by one of my fave books, GOOD OMENS. And four cute stickers as a bonus!

I confess to hanging it up as art rather than tucking it into a book. Thank you, Kelli!

15 Likes

That is simply lovely.

3 Likes

So pretty!

3 Likes

Love it!

3 Likes

@jeanneleigh your envelope got to me in record time, wow! It must have arrived yesterday when we were driving home from Montreal, I just discovered it on the way out the door to wurk.
Pretty, pretty, pretty. I love flowers.

Tucks over the edge of the page so the blossom is still visible. That’s the lovely card too.

And another one!

Watercolour is so magical.

Thank you ever so much!

14 Likes

Glad they got there so quickly! The flower is designed to stick out above the pages of your book (or can be tucked flat if that’s preferred). :blush:

3 Likes

I received from @Magpie- I feel spoiled by getting 4!
First, the happy card:

Now, the bookmarks- one cat and 3 monsters

And quotes on the backs:

The backgrounds are so neat and complement the main design so well. Thank you so much - I love them all and don’t think I can pick a favorite (although I might be leaning towards the toothy monster)!

14 Likes

@Magpie - those monsters are so cute!

@jeanneleigh - I’m utterly in love with both bookmarks. Beautiful composition!

3 Likes

I received this cute bookmark from @curiousfae inspired by my space theme!

Thank you so much! :smiley:

14 Likes

So many amazing designs! LOVING this gallery!

@Magpie so ambitious to send to everyone!! And the bookmarks are so cool- love the quotes!

@curiousfae another ethereal and gorgeous creation!

1 Like

Oh wow Kelli, these are magnificent little works of art! Some folks are just so talented.

Jeanne I am so glad to hear you like the toothy guy. The glue stick & I had a real fight over all those teeny white triangles, lemme tell ya!

3 Likes

I got my bonus bookmark from @Magpie!

And the quote (with which I totally agree):

Thank you, MRS. Joy! (Congratulations! :ring:)

11 Likes