Bookmark this Gallery! (Bookmark Swap)

Swappers, post your bookmark-y goodness here!

12 Likes

Sent :books:
Received :open_book:
Late with communication :eyes:
Contact organizer :phone:

Myrthena -Irid3sc3nt, :open_book: chameleon hound :open_book:
Chameleonhound -Myrthena :open_book:, annchen :open_book:
Jeanneleigh- jemimah :open_book:, wendiek :open_book:, geekgirl :open_book:, magpie :open_book:
Chr1stchan- Kwality570 :open_book:, Bunny1kenobi :open_book:, jemimah :open_book:
Bunny1kenobi- jemimah :open_book:, chr1stchan :open_book:, dfabbric :open_book:, myruka :open_book:
Tapestry -curiousfae :open_book:, jellybean :open_book:, dfabbric :open_book:
Dfabbric - tapestry :open_book:, bunny1kenobi :open_book:, geekgirl :open_book:, jellybean :open_book:
Curiousfae- tapestry :open_book:, jellybean :open_book:, annchen :open_book: ,wendiek :open_book:
Irid3sc3nt-myrthena :open_book:
Wendiek-Kwality570 :open_book:, curiousfae :open_book: , magpie :open_book:, jeanneleigh :open_book:
Kwality570-chr1stchan :open_book:, wendiek :open_book:, kayrun :open_book:
kayrun -Kwality570 :open_book:
jellybean-tapestry :open_book:, dfabbric :open_book:, magpie :open_book:, curiousfae :open_book:
myruka-bunny1kenobi :open_book:, magpie :open_books:, jemimah :open_book:
geekgirl-dfabbric :open_book:, jeanneleigh :open_book:
annchen-chameleonhound :open_book:, curiousfae :open_book:
Jemimah-chr!stchan :open_book:, jeanneleigh :open_book:, bunny1kenobi :open_book:, myruka :open_book: :
Magpie- wendiek :open_book: , jeanneleigh :open_book: , myruka :open_book: , jellybean :open_book:

1 Like

I received from @Myrthena - a whole envelope of bookmarks!

Side A:

Side B:

The one in the center reads “A book is a gift you can open again and again”. The butterfly clasps closed with magnets, how cool is that!? And the tea is homemade, lovely! I especially like the colors on the rainbowy one with the tree silhouette :rainbow:

Thank you!

14 Likes

Lovely assortment!

3 Likes

I like all the different styles you made @Myrthena !

4 Likes

Wow! @Myrthena you set the bar pretty high!!

3 Likes

What a fantastic collection @Myrthena! The double sided ones are a great idea, I think I like the moody moonlight best :smile:

3 Likes

You sent a fun set of bookmarks. So different, how nice! Your moonlight one is my favourite, has a van Gogh feeling to it :orange_heart:

3 Likes

I recd a really cool bookmark from @Tapestry today!

Beautiful. Seriously don’t know if I can keep this hidden away in a book! I truly wish I could paint like this. And the sentiment is PERFECT!

Thank you. :blush:

17 Likes

So glad you like her!

4 Likes

I get you, that needs to be displayed, it is awesome!

3 Likes

I received this awesome Princess Bride bookmark from @Tapestry!

There are so many little details - it’s great! Thank you so much! :grin:

15 Likes

So glad it arrived safe! I had so much fun tucking tiny easter eggs into the illuminated border. Though I do wish my writing had been a bit more consisent on Prince Humperdink’s checklist.

4 Likes

Yes I was right- this is shaping up to be an AWESOME gallery! Both of these bookmarks from @Tapestry are amazing! (The Princess Bride one, tho, makes my heart go pitty-pat.)

4 Likes

Thank you! They were lots of fun!

2 Likes

Love them both @Tapestry! The shading in the first one is spot on and all the little details in the Princess Bride one are fantastic!

3 Likes

Another awesome bookmark, wow! :orange_heart:

3 Likes

@Tapestry Your illuminated border rocks! All the little details. I love this.

3 Likes

Hahaha - @Tapestry your bookmarks are both gorgeous and hilarious!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes