Bookmark this Gallery! (Bookmark Swap)

Super pretty!

1 Like

Wow! I’m loving that Mexican folk art piece. The image with the eye/heart is so cool.

2 Likes

Thanks, guys.

I messed up the Mexican Folk art one. The gel pen smeared and I tried to cover it with white Posca pen. :confused: It had less-than-pretty results. So I made the autumn one as a replacement but still sent the original.

4 Likes

The autumn one is divine! And the folk art one is stunning, I completely disagree that it is any bit less-than-pretty!

What a fun gallery this is!

4 Likes

yay! glad they arrived intact

and @wendiek , the face & hair is the perfect finishing touch!
I may need to steal that idea for future bookmarks!!
@Chr1stchan , your artwork is lovely :slight_smile:

3 Likes

look at that cutie pie!
and both of the bookmarks you made are so pretty!

2 Likes

What a cute grandson! Congratulations :balloon:

I love both bookmarks, both look perfect to me. :orange_heart: Great work!

@kayrun oh please do use the hair and eyes idea. Isn’t it all about inspiring eachother :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Recd from
@wendiek

Lovely mauve fabric book mark with a sparkly butterfly.
(FYI Wendi I love butterflies as much as moths. :wink: )
The book mark is treated with mod podge to make it sturdy and trimmed with sweetest butterfly embroidery.

And from @jellybean

How fun is this?! What a terrific drawing. So spot on! The quote cracks me up. :laughing:
It’s perfectly laminated too.

Thanks you two!

18 Likes

Yay! I hoped you like butterflies as well. And my sewing machine had this butterfly stitch, learned that :grin:

Hahaha, that quote is so funny @jellybean :joy: great drawing too!

3 Likes

yay!! Glad you liked :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you @Bunny1kenobi you know me so well :grin: Cute lil spooky coffin bookmark! I love the art!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

guffaws to herself

2 Likes

I love all the gorgeousness in this gallery, and some of them are just downright hilarious too!!

I’ve received some fabulous bookmarks, I’m going to have to get reading, reading, reading, reading!

@Magpie sent me one of her ooky-spooky guys, so much character!

And @jeanneleigh sent me two super pretty floral bookmarks, one delicate watercolour, and the other shimmery and 3D! So lovely!

Thank you so much :smile:

13 Likes

Loving all the watercolor bookmarks! Lovely work, @jeanneleigh!

4 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi cool coffin shaped card! So unique.

2 Likes

I received this tuxedo gentlecat from @curiousfae

So handsome! I’ll see if I can get some not as dark pictures this weekend.

15 Likes

That coffin bookmark from @Bunny1kenobi is so spooky, but the drawing is pretty! Great bookmark and it matches your reading.

Love the flowers, that is really such a clever idea @jeanneleigh

Ooh and that cat! How distinguished :sunglasses:little paintings @curiousfae

What a great swap! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, friends. I have been so crazy busy that I have not been on this thread as often as I should be. But everything should be caught up now.

This gallery is everything I hoped it would be and I’m so excited to see all of these works of art still showing up in our mailboxes. I’ll be kind of sad when it’s all over, to be honest.

I received from two amazing crafters today!

From @Chr1stchan I got the coolest “mystery” bookmark and a bonus “it’s okay to be weird” bookmark:

I love the peekaboo cutting on the mystery bookmark, too.

From @Myruka I received a fabric corner bookmark (I LOVE the fabrics she chose!) and this cute little stamped book buddy! Did you carve the stamp, Myra?

Thank you, ladies! My reading will be greatly enhanced now!

14 Likes

I did carve it!!! And there should be a third bookmark. It might be stuck to the stamped bookmark.

And I’m so glad you love them all!

3 Likes

Ack! I’ll have to check that out!!