Bookshelf in a tin

Great job!
I use clear or white glue mixed with paint or food color to make mini liquids. Use just a tiny bit to make a thin, even layer on the inside or outside of the container. You can build it up to deepen the color or make the container look full. White glue will look cloudy if you use too much at once, and I think clear glue will shrink if applied too thick.

1 Like

This is so amazing. The little touch of the diamond ring is so cool. The box is fantastic. Your miniatures are insane!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!

Great tips @steiconi! Thank you!!

@AntBee I wrapped the shelves first. Because they are made of mat board, there is enough thickness there for the glue to grab. I used a thin layer of white glue on the edges of the shelves and held them in place long enough for the glue to grab, them left it alone until it was completely dry.

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

Love your tin cans, so cute and tiny, very lovely shelves :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awe! That’s the trick. You use patience. Lol! That’s must be why I have a hard time with miniatures. That and all those tiny little parts. :laughing: I still don’t know how you can look at a bead and a thumb tack and know it’s a lamp and all the cool tricks like that, but I love seeing the results.

4 Likes

Thank you, my friends!

@gozer :heart:

1 Like