Boomer Hoop

This is Boomer, my favorite lazy penguin friend from Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I looooove this little dude and will never let him leave my island; he is my neighbor forever! Bwa ha haaa!

I was originally planning to add a little lollypop in his hand and some flowers around his head to show his happy mood, but I was too worried about ruining the hoop after I got this far, so I think I’m calling it done.

And for the very first time, guys, this hoop is for ME!!! I’ve NEVER kept a hoop I made before!
Of course, now I want a Blathers one… and some Pokemon ones… oh dear. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

21 Likes

Awwww … he’s adorable!

2 Likes

You do such awesome work with felt, Roler! He’s super cute!

2 Likes

So sweet!
You did a great job on him.

2 Likes

Wonderful!!! Yay for a hoop for you!

2 Likes

he looks great!

2 Likes

As soon as I saw the thumbnail image, I knew who had to have done this. :wink: He’s just perfect!

2 Likes

Blathers wants you to make one of him, too!

3 Likes

Adorbz!

2 Likes

He’s next on my hoop list! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love!! And congratulations on keeping your own hoop!

2 Likes

You definitely have mastered the detail of felt applique embroidery! So cute and neat…

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Boomer Hoop is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

2 Likes

Congrats on your feature!

2 Likes

I love him! I would love to see more of these! Go ahead… get carried away! I’ll be here patiently waiting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

how cute is this?

2 Likes

It turned out great!!!

2 Likes

This is so cute! You did a great job on him, he looks like such a happy little guy!

2 Likes

I don’t play animal crossing but this little guy is supercute!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, how freaking cute! I haven’t seen Boomer yet, now I want someone to move and island hop until I find them!

2 Likes