"Bootscornu" Biscornu

I made this witch’s boot from a pattern titled “Bootscornu” for @irid3sc3nt in the OTT Halloween swap.

The pattern didn’t have anything designed for the bottom piece, but I remembered I had pinned a few small charts that would work perfectly in the corners.

I love how it turned out. I did add a small button to the center before sending, but I forgot to snap a photo of it. I couldn’t find any seasonal buttons to attach.

21 Likes

Yes! I have this and it is sooooo cool! I have it sitting on my shelf with my other Halloween things. I haven’t felt well enough to put up all of my Halloween decorations, so this is a definite wonderful gift.

5 Likes

Very cool! I’d love to make a biscornu one day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here it is with the button.

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing a photo for me!

2 Likes

Suuuuuper cute little ghosties!!! XD

2 Likes

So cute and clever!

2 Likes

OOOoooOoh :open_mouth: I love it! The colors are lovely and the design & execution is great! What does one do with biscornu?

2 Likes

You can use them as pincushions or as ornaments/shelf nicknacks. @roler even added suction cups to some I sent her to display in her window.

2 Likes

I thought a biscornu was something to eat :smiley:
But this is even better! :smiley: Looks really cool and I love the colour combination you did!

2 Likes

This may be the best one yet!!!

2 Likes

I have great Biscornu envy. I don’t need one, have no real place for one…I have pincushions I love, but yes, lust after your designs.

2 Likes

I have no idea what a Biscornu is or what it is used for. All I know is now I want one!! Love it!

2 Likes

I love the contrast of the dark bottom and the light top. So cute!

2 Likes

This is so great! Love the pattern.

2 Likes

Ooh, nice-- The little bits on the back are an especially nice touch.

2 Likes

That is so cool! I love all the different spooky elements brought into such a small space, and yet it still doesn’t feel overly crowded. Great job!

2 Likes

This is my favorite one so far! I love the way the ghosts are white on the off white (green?) background. Very cool. And I love the contrast of the top with the dark, black bottom. Phenomenal!

1 Like

Thank you!

The top piece is stitched on seafoam Aida :blush:

1 Like