Bored? Make more snarky cards

I’ve had bit a of time on my hands so in an effort to bust some stash, I made some more snarky cards for your viewing pleasure. Everything is from stash (the white envelopes are even handmade from printer paper because I have no more envelopes!). A few of the images are things I cut out YEARS ago and just had waiting for who knows what. Now is their time to shine. All of the backgrounds are from a scrapbook paper pack that I bought for a couple of the pages and the rest have been untouched since (of course).

20 Likes

…dress for the job you want…ha ha ha

Good job making us laugh!

1 Like

I’m having trouble even choosing a shortlist of my favorites :laughing:. I have too many.

1 Like

Cornchip, hahaha!

Ok, also the dressing for the job one, that is so excellent. I wonder what that means about me… that I want to be employed as a box of crayons, maybe?

2 Likes

You could have that job…

warren

These are awesome! I can’t pick a favorite!

2 Likes

They are all awesome, but no good reason to act her age is my favourite :joy::joy:

1 Like

These are all amazing, but the cheese one speaks to my soul :laughing:

3 Likes

Fragile like a bomb is my new catchphrase. :laughing: love these!

1 Like

Yes, a riptide of cheese! Cheese is the only reason why I’m not vegan. :laughing:

2 Likes

Snarky cards are the best! These are fantabulous!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Now I have an abundance of cards in my stash haha.

1 Like

The fat cat one. Hysterical.

1 Like

That cat came from a birthday card I received YEARS ago. And of course I cut him out and kept him, waiting for his time to shine.

These are all so fantastic! I have so many favorites, but short list has to be For Good or Evil, Dress for the Job, Onward Buttercup, and Stunning Dress of Hellfire. You are my hero today. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes