Boy bear with clothes. The start of a addiction?

A bear, with clothes and endless possibilitys to give him a huuuuuge wardrobe! I have been looking at LittleCottonRabbits patterns for serveral years now and thought I was not skilled enough to pull it off. But you’ll never know if you dont try. So this year, that started with lots of knitting got me confident enough to buy the pattern and yarn and start.

And I think he turned out pretty good. His shirt is a bit long, so that is something I will change for the next shirt. But there is also dresses to make.

23 Likes

He DID turn out ‘pretty good’. In fact, he turned out amazing!

1 Like

Very cute!

1 Like

We are never too old to love to dress up a doll of some sort! The sweater is great!

2 Likes

How adorable! And I think the sweater is perfect! Heck, I’d love one just like it in my size!!

1 Like

Look at this sweetie!

1 Like

The little red shorts/pants are killing me. So stinking cute.

1 Like

Oh I have followed her on Instagram for years, so happy to see you challenged yourself & won! What a great bear & his outfit. Huzzah!

1 Like

So sweeet!

1 Like

Great job! This is absolutely adorable!

1 Like

:heart_eyes_cat: Well, lookie there! Your awesome craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :rainbow:

1 Like

That is so cool! :smiley:

Thank you all lovely people who likes my bear! <3

1 Like

What did you name them? I LOVE dressing up little animals and I love seeing them dress up! It turned out fantastic!

2 Likes

To be honest, I haven’t namned him. :o I haven’t found a good name yet.
And thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

SO cute! And I love the shirt! I like wearing shirts that size for comfort. And in this little bear’s case, it kinda looks like it’s a little kiddo wearing its parent’s clothes, which is ADORABLE.

1 Like

Knit plushes are so much more rare! I see all those different sitches, and yarn changes you made. GREAT JOB!

1 Like