Brad the Brachiosaurus

I got together with a few other Lettuce Crafters post vaccination this spring and we dyed up some yarn. The two bottom skeins were dyed by @curiousfae, the purple was dyed with @gozer and the others I dyed myself.

I wanted to do something special with the yarn and used a pattern from the book Dinosaurs, Mammoths and More Prehistoric Amigurumi by Maja Hansen that I received for my birthday from @gozer to make her a little thank you gift.

Meet Brad the Brachiosaurus.
According to the book: Brad is not just being fashion-forward with his sweater, he really tends to get a cold, even in hot weather, so he often wears a turtleneck to keep his long neck warm.

25 Likes

Oh. Mah. Gawp.
What the even is this fabulousness? & how have I never heard of that book?
:purple_heart:Love :brown_heart:

2 Likes

This book has some great patterns! I somewhat recently made the plesiosaur from it. I love the sabertooth, too. Really, i love all of the patterns. I love the personality your hand dyed yarn adds! Gorgeous!

2 Likes

Oh how cuuuute! I want to hug him!

2 Likes

That is so amazing I fainted.

I love dinosaurs. But especially the sauropods. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

ok so this is amazingโ€ฆ I love him, and his (superhero) origin story!

2 Likes

Very cute!

2 Likes

I love him so much. He is my wfh buddy because he sits on my office desk to keep me company. We have had some in-depth conversations about my co-workers. Ha! Thank you so much @Kwality570. Brad is beyond loved! He is so adorable. I love the colors you chose and the little hat you added. Makes him feel more stylish, at least that is what he told me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The yarn is gorgeous and so is Brad!

1 Like

My goodness this is cute! I love how his turtleneck just barely starts covering his lonnnnnng neck!

1 Like

That is just too adorable.

1 Like

I never knew I needed a turtleneck wearing dinosaur! Heโ€™s the best!!!

1 Like

So cute!!! And how perfect that your hand dyed yarn was part of this!!

1 Like

How stinking cute! I love that you used all the colors. What a fun way to remember great visit.