Breakfast for a Crowd

:open_mouth: that all looks amazing!

2 Likes

Oh I want to work where you work! I love cooking and baking but most days I’m only cooking for 1 and there’s a limited amount of food I can eat on my own. But can you believe none of my coworkers like food?!

2 Likes

You are so generous! You are going to end up with a side catering job if you’re not careful. Thank you for posting all of your recipes for us.

4 Likes

I used to work somewhere like that. I would bring in goodies and I would be the only one who ate them

1 Like

It’s truly stellar of you to make such a variety that considers all of your coworkers’ food issues and habits. Wonderful breakfast spread!

Hopefully they all help with the didshes!

2 Likes

Super jealous of your coworkers, you really went above and beyond! Also, tater tot quiche crust!?! I am 100% doing that, what a brilliant idea! I wonder if it would work with sweet potato tots… I may have to find out :grin:

2 Likes

Sweet potato tots would be amazing! Let me know if you try it!

1 Like

@bethntim I just told someone about your tot crust situation. I’m going to see if I can pair it with a vegan quiche concoction. Because this has been haunting me!

:plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

That’s an amazing spread!

I’m not sure that we get tater tots or an alternative in the uk or I’d be trying out your quiches ASAP!

1 Like

Wow, what a feast!!! I wanna try the quiche!

1 Like

OMG! Your coworkers must get antsy waiting for it to be your turn again! Dang, lady!

1 Like