Breaking News Announcement: Our first CAKE DAY!

Is it weird that I picture that like when the owls are delivering a million letters after You Know Who was defeated by little baby Potter?
Ehhh, Yeah, It’s weird.
OK. I’ll see myself out.
:smile:

7 Likes

That’s a negative. But I’ll ask the other robots whether flying cars are in development.

Flight of the Conchords - Robots in the Distant Future

• jemimahbot :robot:
6 Likes

“They look like nipples.”

:rofl:

Best comment:

2 Likes

I can’t figure out how to send a message but happy birthday to her! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy:

1 Like

:see_no_evil: Don’t know how to search users to find the birthday member. :sweat_drops::crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Here’s a hint. If you know how to get to this section you can find it, just go down the list. You don’t need to do an actual search.

3 Likes

I’m on a desktop, that view is not available to me. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

It should be. It’s the 3 stacked lines in the upper right hand corner. Click there for a drop down menu where you will see a “users” tab to click on. It was too many members to scroll through for me though, I stumbled across them in another topic :wink:

1 Like

Click on their icon for a message option ;).

I’m on my laptop. It’s still there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awwww. So much love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That does bring up the users list (among other things) so thanks!
but no cake was to be found on that list. :frowning:

1 Like

Did you click on cakeday? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hope you had a very special birthday!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday.:birthday::balloon:

1 Like

That was fun! So many nifty little things on this site!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, can’t see the forest for the trees.

Did you see the Bday list for this month? Looks like I am in very good company :wink:

4 Likes

I had the cakeday link yesterday but not today…does that mean there are no birthdays today?

Or did the link hide somewhere else?
Ok, seriously, it just showed up. I must be losing my mind. :crazy_face:

It’s still there. Click the three lines in the upper right (next to your profile pic), it’s at the bottom of the first column. The thing that confused me at first is that anniversaries are shown as default and you have to click “Birthdays” on the top :wink:

3 Likes