Breaking News Announcement: Our first CAKE DAY!

Happy Birthday @Magpie!!!

2 Likes

Lettuce celebrate @magpie’s cakeday today! Woohoo!
:partying_face:

7 Likes

Magpie!!! We celebrate you!

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Magpie!

3 Likes

LOL, thanks y’all for blowing up my mailbox, you are the best :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heartpulse::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Happy birthday, @Magpie !! :cake: :champagne:

1 Like

Yeah!! How fun to get so many birhtdaywishes?!!
I sent a pm :smile:

1 Like

Sending you JOYous bday wishes! :kissing:

4 Likes

Happy birthday! :rainbow::birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday!
I ate some cookies in your honor :cookie:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Magpie! :balloon::cake::tada:

1 Like

A very Happy Birthday @Magpie

1 Like

Happy birthday, magpie! :birthday::icecream:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Magpie! :birthday:

1 Like

Thank you all so much for all the lovely wishes, you sure do know how to make a girl feel special :blush:.
LOOK WHAT I GOT!!! @Rootcraft I showed my man your post and he thought it was awesome, then he ordered me the book, lol. I feel like I gots a challenge coming on…

He also brought both of the machines we put on lay away home, I have never had new machines in my life. I am STOKED!
And, @Harlan thank you for linking to this embroidery book because I mentioned it to my lovely mister yesterday and he ordered it with overnight shipping.

It is truly everything you said it would be, incredible in every way. And enormous. This will keep me busy for YEARS!
The best though, is that my little @Pigeon gave me a card before I opened any gifts and inside she had made me the most adorable wee cross-stitch, a craft i have not shown her how to do at all yet. She figured it out on her own. She glanced at this pattern in the giant book before she wrapped it for me.

It’s ATC sized. Because as @underthemountain says, she was raised in a crafty way by all her aunties here and she has learned a thing or two :kissing_heart:. :heartpulse::cake:

27 Likes

Uhm, wow! Welcome @Pigeon! Happy to have you here! Also, very well done on the cross stitch!

4 Likes

Well, that’s way better than any birthday wishes from me, but happy birthday anyway :confetti_ball:!

2 Likes

You made out like a bandaid!

5 Likes

A bandaid, AIMR???:crazy_face:

1 Like

lol it is a joke a bunch of us say things that people hear…twisting the saying…ha ha
I think @maremare started it…

On a hot desert island, cool whip in my hair…sort of thing…ha ha

5 Likes