Bulbasaur Dice bag

I had ordered a dice bag for my son (age 20), it hasn’t arrived & our Christmas was last night, so yesterday morning I whipped this guy together. The bag part I “winged”, but the basic pattern I got here https://bit.ly/2QhQqKf . I used only items in my stash to create this, and as stressed & quick as I made it I am delighted with how he turned out!
photo:

23 Likes

that is great and wow you whipped it out in no time!

1 Like

So cute!!!

1 Like

I absolutely love it! Bulbasaur is a great Pokemon and it’s so clever to have his plant bulb open up. :smiley: Do you have pictures with it open to show the inside? I’m so curious :slight_smile:

Great work!! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks, I do, but it wasn’t letting me add more than one photo yet. I’ll try now

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oh my goodness. that is the most adorable thing ever! You did such a great job with such a small deadline. Good work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks terrific, you did a great job. I love those eyes.

1 Like

Well done! Such a great idea as well.

1 Like

That is one heck of a ‘whipped it up’ and ‘winged it’ project! Well done.

1 Like

Dude, that is soooo cool. The vines with the whee leaves at the ends are such a perfect touch. No kidding , this super rocks :smiley:

1 Like

Such a cute bag. I admire how fast you could make such a detailed piece!

1 Like

That is so cute, and beautifully made!!

1 Like

This is brilliant! Beautifully done!

1 Like

I want to say it’s sad the ordered bag hadn’t arrive, BUUUUUT I think this one looks amazing, I sure hope he likes mom made stuff :smiley:

1 Like

thank you, it was backordered (never told me) so it is now cancelled.

oh yes, my boys (19, 20, 23) are all big on momma made stuff & the other two ended up being quite jealous that I didn’t make much for them this year. (a lot of long distance travel at the moment)

How wonderful that they still love mom made stuff, and i guess you have gift plans now :slight_smile:

1 Like

This rocks!

1 Like

Best dice bag ever!

1 Like

This is super cute!! I love how the bulb opens up, that’s a cool idea. He’ll be a great protector for the dice.

1 Like