Bunny scissor fob/pincushion biscornu style

I’ve been wanting to try out a biscornu like project on a smaller scale and the Easter Egg Swap on here was perfect since we had to fit everything inside Easter eggs. I cross stitched the bunny on 14 count aida and it’s about 2 inches across. I fashioned it together biscornu style and sandwiched the para cord at the bottom to hang your scissors from.
I also added a little memento on the back (even tho it faces the wrong direction)

20 Likes

This was my favorite item that you made for the swap. (Of course, I also have a major, long-standing partiality to rabbits… so that may explain it.) So sweet!

4 Likes

Very cute! Is it to help you keep track of your snips? Like a fob for the cafe washroom key?

2 Likes

It’s darling! Who wouldn’t enjoy getting one of those??

3 Likes

Love this interpretation of a biscornu! Cute stitch, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It is! Hopefully this will keep her scissors from hopping away!

3 Likes

Just adorable! What a treat to receive in an egg!

3 Likes

LOL, perfection!

2 Likes

And it is mine. It’s so sweet and just the perfect size for when I sit and sew and watch TV.

4 Likes

So cute! And handy!

3 Likes

It’s very cute! I like the leafy border, too, that really “finishes” it.Good idea to put the swap info on the back!

3 Likes

It’s so tiny! I love all the detail you go ton such a minute scale. I also love that you added the swap on there. Egg-stra special. Ha!

2 Likes

Oh, that little bunny is so adorable! I love the tiny stitches! So cute.

2 Likes

:rabbit: :sun_with_face: :tulip: Your springtastic craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :tulip: :sun_with_face: :rabbit:

2 Likes

This is a really clever way to make a small project something useful. I adore it!

1 Like