Calgon Take Me Away - Needle Felted Mouse

Needle Felted Mouse with bath toy and tub! (the mouse is complete and can be removed from the tub, but I haven’t made towels yet. :wink:

30 Likes

Oh my gosh, how ridiculously adorable is this?!
The little tub, the rubber ducky, the showercap - it’s all perfect!

2 Likes

Love the reference to the Calgon commercials…I bet a lot of our younger members have no recollection of it! lol

Wonderful details…did you print out the tub feet or are they clay?

2 Likes

The tub is a soap dish that was on sale at Target. I did cover it with some wonderful tissue paper that somehow managed to survive the studio fire (not completely unscathed, but enough that some of it is still useful and I love the design). :slight_smile:

4 Likes

SOOOOO cute!!! I love the little tail sticking out of the tub. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Wellllp, you killed me again with the cuteness. I can’t love this enough! And I say that slogan every. Dang. Day. Lol!

I love it!

3 Likes

The little face mask :hugs:!

1 Like

OH MY STARS. This is so charming!!!

2 Likes

I can hardly stand the cuteness! That little duck is too much :baby_chick:, SO CUTE!

2 Likes

What a sweetie! And wee mousie must be squeaky clean… Love the pattern on the tub. I certainly remember the Calgon ads.

2 Likes

This is delightful! I love all the details and the feeling you’ve set with the scene! As a Mod, I appreciate your care with this mouse’s modesty, as well. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Oh my goodness! I love this little friend! And I seriously love their tub… :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Oh my goodness, this is SO adorable!! The rubber ducky :heart_eyes:

I’m plenty old enough to know about Calgon.

1 Like

LOL…I’m not that young, but don’t know this Calgon slogan everyone is remembering… :woman_shrugging:

Either way, I love this little guy! The tail poking out of the bubbles kills me.

1 Like

Oh, I totally remember it. Especially during soap operas my mom watched when I was a kid.

4 Likes

There I am! lol

1 Like

This is almost as cute as the mouse. The face mask and shower cap are the best parts! SOOOOOO cute!

1 Like

The shower cap is made from a glove (from the box of gloves near the 3D printer). I was glad that it was blue. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What a cutie! I love the rubber duck and the cool bathtub. Makes me want to go have a soak myself :slight_smile:
Your creations are always such a treat, I always smile when I see a new one posted :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You kill me with these. They are so amazing and you have the best imagination for them.

2 Likes