Camera Camera Bag

I made myself a camera/binocular bag using this Ansel pattern. I made the large size and followed the pattern except for the divider section, I wanted it fixed so sewed it to the edges instead of velcro. I also found the bottom folded with 2 items inside so my hubby cut a piece of plexiglass for the bottom, which I covered in fabric.

I fussy cut all the pieces but forgot to account for the straps so a few cameras didn’t show as well as I hoped.

What better inner fabric than birds …

The zipper pocket was an add on to the pattern and who can resist pink mesh …

and, no, I didn’t stutter in my title :joy:

26 Likes

It looks great and I love the fabric

1 Like

I was wondering there for a second. :laughing: This is such a great bag!

1 Like

Great that you made it exactly as you needed it for your camera and gear!

The pink mesh is a nice surprise…the fabrics are very appropriate for your camera and birdwatching!

1 Like

That fabric was is so perfect for this and it turned out so nicely!

1 Like

Functional AND stylish! It looks great!

1 Like

Oh, this bag is so perfect for you and your bird-shooting hobby! Er… bird-snapping hobby.
:camera_flash: :eagle: :feather:

2 Likes

What a great (and handy!) bag! I really like the unexpected pops of pink on the inside and your fabric choices are perfect!

1 Like

:joy::joy: … in our island wide bird group, there’s often comments of good shot on pictures.

3 Likes

I love how neat, and functional, and fun, and personalized it is. Your camera and binoculars look cozy and safe inside. :grin: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Such a cute bag! I love your fabrics.

1 Like

Love it!!

1 Like

It’s the perfect bag for your equipment. The organizer in the flap looks so handy too!

1 Like

:horse: :cowboy_hat_face: :cow2: YeeeeEEEHAWW! Your super great craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :horse: :cowboy_hat_face: :cow2:

1 Like

So cute and well made! I love the print soooooo much!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

The organizer holds my spare batteries and charge, nice they are enclosed.

1 Like