Campfire Pillow šŸ•

lol you have a knack of sending me down rabbit holesā€¦so so so so many blocksā€¦wowā€¦and yes, the simpler version would definitely be a lot easier to sew and pressā€¦my camping days are overā€¦maybe I can find a block showing room serviceā€¦lol

1 Like

Bold of you, to deliberately use white in a camper. Good things are sure to come.

Also, I love a good campfire.

2 Likes

Yeaā€¦I havenā€™t brought it to the camper yet so itā€™s been floating around my living room. White was definitely the wrong choice. :rofl:

1 Like

There is a lady who blew up on Reddit over her white kitchen apron!

I say just use it! If it gets stained, you can over dye it, and it becomes a new story. I would rather use something than not.

2 Likes

Agreed! The white does make me happy. Itā€™s just every day dirt. Alsoā€¦the random quilt block I had is happier as a slightly used-looking pillow than stuffed in a box somewhere. Itā€™s living its best life, dangit! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Every white pair of pants or skirt I have ever owned got stained immediately. Car grease (from where?), board markers, magic markers, paint (I never painted in white), etc. They just grabbed the closed stain item. I can wear tan, or light gray, but white. Nope.
The trouble with white borders and colors is that you canā€™t bleach, and the white picks up color so easy.

Yaaaaaaasss!!!

1 Like

That will be perfect for a camper and I love the crisp clean look of it.

1 Like

The first thing I thought when I saw this pillow was ā€œthatā€™d be a cute toy for a kid pretending to go campingā€ :smiley: Seems like your kiddo probably had a similar idea. Looks great!

1 Like

That is so cute! It reminds me of Gracey Larsonā€™s camping blocks, and I keep meaning to add them to my project list.

1 Like

I canā€™t believe I never commented on this pillow. I love it so much! The blue and green fabrics work together to take this from campfire block to full on campfire scene!