Can I hide a Current Featured Project

Is there a way to hide one particular image from showing on the Current Featured Project list that shows at the top of the page?
I’ve tried setting my home page to different things (Categories, Latest, etc) but the Current Featured Project list is always there.

I’m really phobic about spiders and mute any post with spider pics. even cartoon / not real looking ones. But there is one featured project post that is showing even though I muted it.

2 Likes

Do you have a smart phone? I use my iPhone and I don’t ever see the featured projects.

1 Like

I do but I like browsing on my laptop or ipad more and I see it there.
but I may need to stick to my iPhone for a little while.

1 Like

Actually, now I’m wishing there WAS a way I could click a link or something to see the Featured Projects from my iPhone… Maybe there is and I just can’t find it…?

1 Like

you can click on the hamburger (3 lines) to the left of your profile icon in upper right and choose View Desktop Site. that will show the featured projects at the top

The only issue is that sometimes in desktop mode, I can’t see all of a page, it cuts off the edges. but I’m on an iPhone 7 so that may be part of the problem

1 Like

Ah! Okay, that works. And now I can see what you are talking about.

1 Like

Ugh, I really thought setting the home page would work. Sorry gg.

1 Like

I know @sweets4ever will have a definite answer but just to let you know, I will be changing the featured projects tomorrow so no more spider.

2 Likes

So sorry, Geekgirl, there is currently not a built-in functionality to support this.

The featured will get you there, too Topics tagged featured

In the near future, we will have additional viewing/access options for Featured Projects as well.

1 Like

Thanks! Tried it and that works great!!!

1 Like

I would like to note another ask for this feature - the mummified bat corpse picture is freaking me out. I’d love to hide that photo in the featured photos!