Can I vent?

On vacation last June, I splurged on some pricey fabric to make a pair of pants. I got it out today, and discovered the cutter shorted me; I asked for and paid for three yards, but she cut only two.

Grrrr, if it was local, I’d go complain, but the shop is 1000 miles away (give or take), its been several months, and I don’t have the receipt.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest…

1 Like

Oh, that is terrible! I’d be upset too. Can you still make the pants? I hope you can find something to make with it and enjoy it after that. Darn.

2 Likes

I might be able to squeeze out a pair of pants cut on the cross grain, but they won’t hang as nicely.

1 Like

Oh, that stinks! So sorry!

2 Likes

Grrr. That’s so disappointing and frustrating! I hope another project comes along that will be even better for this fabric.

2 Likes

Oh, how disappointing!

2 Likes

I would probably still contact them and let them know even if I didn’t have the receipt…(if you paid with a card they should still have a record of the sale)…they may do nothing, but, if they have good customer service they may give you a refund.
I figure it couldn’t hurt to let them know…

3 Likes

Um, anybody know the name of that little fabric store…I think it’s in Ventura, across from, um, what was that place?
:jeans: :womans_clothes: :coat: :bikini: :dress:

2 Likes