Can the welcome message be shortened in time?

The welcome message takes up about half of my screen on my phone. So could it be shortened, or could we be able to hide it?

Also, I’m not sure if this exists, but if so I can’t find it. How can I turn off notifications for threads that I’ve posted in. I just want to turn off the little blue number in the top left of my screen.-this is only a minor thing, btw!

You change your notification preferences by selecting your user icon, then the little gear, account tab, and notifications. Turn your Tracking to the desired output. :grinning:

2 Likes

I looked for same. How to turn off notifications, those badge things, numbery stuff. Maybe because I am not a gamer or social media user I find those distracting? Just wondering about customizing for preferences and devices.

Thank you

The welcome banner (global banner) at the top of the screen will only be there for a few days/through grand opening period. It’s an “emergency broadcast message” as the initial wave of our old friends join. :heart_eyes: It will be entirely removed soon.

For notifications, go to the bottom of the thread in question and access this menu. That will do the trick.

Perfect, thank you sweetie. And thank you for building our new home xx

For notifications, go to the bottom of the thread in question and access this menu. That will do the trick.