Hey all you cool cats, welcome to the 1950s swap!
Swap name: 1950s Swap
LC member who is organizing this swap: jemimah
Sign-up date range: 24 July - 8 August
Date to send item by: 10 September
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Details of swap:
There’s so many fun vintage inspirations to find in the 1950s! There’s sure to be something that inspires you - whether you like cocktails, rock ‘n’ roll records, space rockets, starbursts, ice cream colours, poodle skirts, black cats, beatniks, food moulded in gelatin, mid-century modern architecture, or even flamingos!!
You will need to craft EITHER 1 large and 1 small item OR two medium items for your partner. (You and your partner can choose to do extras if you wish - please discuss it with them.)
If you want to participate, this is the information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: 1950s Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Are you willing to check in every week and thank your partner in the gallery?
What are your favourite 1950s styles and things?
What types of things are you interested in making?
Please list at least five crafted items you would love to receive (no guarantees, but it’s good to give your partner some helpful suggestions)
Would you like to do extras? YES/NO/DON’T MIND
Are there some things you DON’T want to receive?
Least favourite colors/patterns:
Anything else you want to tell your partner?