Can't heart anything

Heya, I am blocked from hearting more than 2 or 3 things at a time. I get a message saying I can heart again in an hour but then I can only heart a couple more times.

5 Likes

Did you just go on a major love binge maybe? Possibly the site sees over indulgence as suspicious?

3 Likes

So you’re not just stalking me, you’re hearting everybody?

5 Likes

I did love all the loves I’ve missed along the way! Y’all deserve it, I loves ya :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

AntBee and steiconi are on it! It’s part of the system. There are max number of likes per day as well as how quickly you can like. It is intended incase a spammer goes wild & crazy, but to also encourage other forms of interaction (like text replies). I think I have it set at 1000 per day for most members, but I can’t recall the speed rate off the top of my head.

5 Likes

I confess I have used hearting as an anti-insomnia remedy this week. & also work-meeting-anti-boredom measure. It’s been pretty rad revisiting older posts. I’m gonna hit the house plant & garden threads again next week. If I could heart more than once, I would do it!

10 Likes

I love that we are all hearting the post about hearting too much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My people.

10 Likes

I got a lotta love from you so thank you!

6 Likes

You are AWESOME!

2 Likes