Caprese Salad makes me feel fancy - With recipe

I made a caprese salad at home! I’ve only ever had this at a restaurant but thought I would try making my own. It was incredibly easy but makes me feel fancy :face_with_monocle:

Recipe:
Slice one tomato (I used a tomato on the vine)
Slice mozzarella and top tomato slices
Slice fresh basil leaves and top mozzarella
Drizzle with olive oil
Drizzle with balsamic vinegar

Thanks for looking :grin:

18 Likes

It is fancy! That’s definitely a favorite. Thanks for the inspiration

2 Likes

This is one of my favorite restaurant dishes! The entire dish just tastes so ‘fresh’. Now that you have made in house, you might have a hard time NOT making it!! You’ve opened the gates!!

3 Likes

Oh yes, this salad is delish! Those ingredients will be growing in our garden this summer so we’ll be able to have this often, even the mozza can be made at home! @MissingWillow posted a tutorial once upon a time, I wonder if she could be convinced to share it again :wink: :yum:.

3 Likes

I could eat this every day! So fresh and light especially if everything is ice cold!

2 Likes

So fancy! Looks yummy!

1 Like

I’ll be right over!! :yum::joy:

1 Like

I’ll have to put milk on my shopping list. I have everything else to make it. :slight_smile:

It looks delicious!
And it looks like it came from a fancy restaurant.

1 Like

Super fancy! Looks great!

1 Like

Wow… looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Mmm! I love an easy and delicious recipe… now I have to research mozzarella cheese…

1 Like

YUM!! We’re coming to your house for lunch.

1 Like

Mmmm! Caprese is a favorite in our home! My kids often ask for it for their birthday dinners. So, yeah, totally fancy! Nicely done.

2 Likes

Beautiful presentation and delicious!

1 Like