Cat barf rainbow scarf

A friend saw this come up on Facebook and asked me to make one for her daughter. Then another friend of hers asked for one, so I made a second. I shipped them off to their new home yesterday. This was a lot of fun to make!

I started the pattern off as written, deciding to work the scarves at the same time. Once I had gotten through to the yellow stripe, I realized the scarves would be way too short for two adults so I started over, making the chain 100 stitches longer. These are the two I finished for my friend. I am nearly done with the original scarves I started, and I’ll be giving those to my nieces. One will be a cat like these, the other I will modify into a sloth. :hearts:

37 Likes

Eep! They’re so cute! Can’t wait to see the sloth version :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are amazing :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh!! Does the cat stay attached? Trying to visualize the wearing, lol. These are hilariously awesome!!

4 Likes

Nothing like a fun, colorful project to lift anyone’s spirit! These definitely are that!

Can’t wait for the sloth version…I bet it can be modified into a bunch of creatures!

2 Likes

This is the best thing I’ve seen all week. LOVE IT!

2 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

These make me insanely happy!

2 Likes

I love this! So cute!

3 Likes

OH man! So cute. Barfing cat and a barfing sloth? I hope you show us that one when you’ve got it done too.

3 Likes

Oh love these cats! So cheery! Awesome!

2 Likes

Those are so fun. I like how you coordinated the inner ear yarn with the color of the button nose!

3 Likes

These are so funny!

4 Likes

Yep! They stay attached. The cat would be dangling off one end of the scarf.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone! I will definitely share the sloth version when finished. :blush:

5 Likes

Super cute and fun!

3 Likes

The cats are very cute!!!

3 Likes

I loved this so hard!

2 Likes

Too adorable, lol. Love them & can not wait to see your sloth variation!

2 Likes

This is the best thing ever!

2 Likes