Cat Hearts Valentine Cards

I figured it was safe to post these today.
I made these for the Valentine card exchange. Its was so much fun. I got a lot of great cards that perfectly decorated my wall for the holiday.
I sketched out the cats, then I traced my drawing four times onto marker paper and colored it in with different color combos. Then I copies and printed them on regular paper. The marker paper I use is kind of thick and doesn’t work great on the top of cards. After that I just cut them out and put them on card blanks along with some scrapbook paper. :heart:
Easy peasy and a ton of fun! I made 30. I gave 25 out to LC members and the rest to family & friends

27 Likes

They are so incredibly adorable!

2 Likes

So adorable! I wish I had signed up to do more cards…I love your cats!

3 Likes

Super cute!

2 Likes

Kitties!

2 Likes

Wow, you draw (and colour) so well :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Wow! You are talented!
I love your cat drawings.

2 Likes

Adorable!

2 Likes

These are the sweetest!

2 Likes

They are so cute.

2 Likes

Thanks. You can tell on the white cat how much of my shading was lost in the transfer from the copy, but I was still happy. A special thanks to @curiousfae for the inspiration from her Christmas(ish) card.

3 Likes

Omgarsh! I didn’t know you did all your kittens! So dang cute.

3 Likes

Love their little tail hearts!

2 Likes

I just saw that their little noses are hearts, too!!!

2 Likes

These are adorable! Now I wish I had signed up for the Valentine Card Exchange… :wink:

2 Likes

Awwww, look at all the sweet kitties! SO CUTE!

2 Likes

These are so adorable! So glad I got one! :heart: Thank you!!

1 Like

Your kitties have so much personality! I love the card I received. Thank you again!!!

2 Likes

Their little heart noses. Adorbs!

2 Likes

I LOVE these fat little floofs! I’m happy that I was lucky enough to receive one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes