Cats have No Shame

My partner in the Felt Badge Swap 2 was @geekgirl. She listed some pretty nice themes, but it seems me and her other two partners all picked the same one! Cats & Whiskey!

I found an image on the net, drew it, cut it out in paper first, then scaled it down to be less than 4 inches. Some of the stitching was done with one strand of regular thread because the pieces were so small.

I had fun making it and laugh when I see my cats doing this pose…and they don’t even drink!

30 Likes

Hysterical!!

2 Likes

It’s fantastic! Just what a cat would do if they drank.

2 Likes

I love the appropriately placed star. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I love this! You really brought him to life.

2 Likes

That pose is perfection and his face! :laughing: So perfect.

2 Likes

Bahahaaaa! Classic catitude!

2 Likes

So cat! Much feline! Heh. Love it!

2 Likes

That is hilarious! The eyes, the tongue, the asterisk… it all goes together so wonderfully.

2 Likes

I am amazed at all the details youwere able to get on this. The tiny pads of their feet and the bean toes, the tongue, and of course, the star of the show - the star! LOL!

1 Like

Thanks! The bean toes were a happy accident because the pads were an afterthought and I had no place to hide the knots! ha ha

2 Likes

Your tiny stitches are phenomenal! This is so absolutely amazing. The little tongue sticking out is my favorite part. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s hilarious. Well done!

1 Like

Too funny! And you got so much detail into it, too.

1 Like

This is too funny, and absolutely adorable!

:fireworks: Congrats! Your project is one of our features this week! :fireworks:

1 Like

Omg, this is too funny! The sttiching and cutwork on the felt is really really well done too.

1 Like

This is the best thing I have seen in a long time. Love this so hard.

1 Like

High-lariouness! :joy: