Cemetery themed happy mail

I made these cemetery and old horror movie themed goodies for my partner in the happy mail swap. :slight_smile:

The envie (front and back):

RIP cards - The RIP cards idea came from a news article I saw about a guy doing a cemetery of ‘dead’ trends like that in his yard for Halloween. I thought it was funny and would make great little note cards so tried to come up with things that my partner would remember and find funny. :smile: (ipod, cingular, snuggie blanket, myspace)

A spooky cemetery themed bunting:

A set of spooky cemetery stickers:
2018smfothehm

A Bride of Frankenstein ATC:
2008bofcfthpms

And a spooky cemetery bookmark:

12 Likes

This is fun! The bookmark especially came out really well.

2 Likes

Thank you! I think the bookmark was my favorite of the bunch! :blush:

2 Likes

What? I love the Bride ATC! I also had to chuckle over a “happy” mail being cemetery themed. Lol. Great package.

2 Likes

lol :smiley:

Thank you! :blush: I am pretty happy with the ATC too, just that the bookmark edged it out of my top favorite thing that I made for her. :blush:

1 Like

What a spooky-happy package!

1 Like

Same here. I totally pinned that ATC.

3 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

Wow, thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

What frightful fun!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: OH I love halloween goodies! This is a fun little package! Love the bookmark!

1 Like

Love the spooky trees! Great collection!

1 Like

I received this package in my very first swap! Everything is amazing and the art is incredible. The ATC is my fav, but the bookmark is also fantastic and a close second. All the lines are so delicate, but still strong. I don’t know how to do that. Thank you @bluebird! I couldn’t have imagined such a wonderful package.

1 Like

This is so much fun! The envelope art is especially wonderful!!

1 Like

@susieoregon You’re so very welcome and thank you! :blush: I used Sakura Pigma Micron pens with very teeny nibs. :slight_smile: IIRC, I think I used the 005 and 01 for the line work and the 05 for coloring in the darkest tree trunks. They are a lovely black waterproof ink. :slight_smile:

@Bunny1kenobi thanks! :blush:

1 Like