Challenge Chain 2021 THEMES, for fun and to get us over the corona slump!

@Edel, what say you?

I say there should be. Anyone want to get it started?

@Sleepless-Ghost , feel like running a craftalong?

Sooooโ€ฆ the thing is I just recently joined this forum so I have no idea how things work :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Itโ€™s pretty user friendly and organizing a craftalong just means you start the topic and invite people to join in. So you would go here and make a NEW topic, title it something snappy (like Challenge Chain 2022) and then add a little description. If you post a link here to the new topic, it letโ€™s people know they can join in. I feel like it would be fine to have one topic for discussion and posting projects instead of 2 like weโ€™ve done in the past (one for discussion, one for crafts), makes it simpler. You can always edit your first post to update new challenge ideas, etc. Poke around some of the other craftalongs and see how they are structured. Itโ€™s very informal, most people just go with whatever seems to be working best, change along the way, take suggestions, etc. Jump on in, great way to get to know people here :slight_smile:

:sweat: :sweat_drops: :dizzy_face: :exploding_head:
Iโ€™ll think about itโ€ฆ(That most likely means that Iโ€™ll wait for someone else to do it :sweat_smile: )
Donโ€™t really like to start something Iโ€™m not that familiar with. Sounds easy but I would probably be really stressed out about it.