Charm bracelet and decorative fan pull

These projects may look familiar since @kittykill has already posted hers here. But, @MistressJennie’s sun catcher and charm bracelet class was so helpful and informative, that I wanted to highlight my projects here to encourage others to join, should she offer the class again!

Thank you, MistressJennie for offering the class and the kits (seriously, having the kit with all the needed beads, wires, and whatnot made the entire process easy and stress-free!).

23 Likes

Oh my goodness! What a smart idea! I love your bracelet too.

2 Likes

Beautiful and functional!! I love it!

1 Like

That bracelet is beautiful! And, what a clever idea to use the suncatcher as a fan pull. I have a light in my entryway that has a very ratty pull string on it. If there’s another session, I might need to sign up for it so I can make myself a new pull for it!

2 Likes

What an awesome use for your suncatcher!

1 Like

How clever to put your suncatcher to work as a fan pull! And that little sewing machine charm on your bracelet takes the cake!

1 Like

Love the fan pull! And your bracelet color is :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats! Your Charm Bracelet and Decorative Fan Pull are one of this week’s featured projects. Way to go!

2 Likes

Gorgeous colours, very pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! :blush:

Just a word of caution to anybody planning on using their sun catcher in this way - make sure to pull on the chain or string or whatever the sun catcher is attached to. Against my better judgement, I decided to see if the sun catcher itself could hold up to a gentle tug. The answer is no, no it cannot. Thankfully the sun catcher just required a simple fix before going back on to the fan to dazzle both residents and guests of our home alike :blush:.

2 Likes