Charmander ATC and request for private swaps! :)

I’ve decided that I want to collect ATCs for every single Pokémon. I know this is ambitious - there are nearly 900 of them now, and the list is always growing! But I thought it would be so fun to have a notebook full of Pokémon in all different artistic styles. :slight_smile: So I am officially requesting private ATC swaps with anyone who would like to do a Pokémon who hasn’t already been ticked off my list, and I’ll do something from your list of topics in return!

Here is the list which is VERY MUCH a work in progress :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Pokémon ATCs Google Sheet

To start things off, I made this little Charmander card:

He’s pasted onto the back of a Fire type energy card, so that should keep his tail safely lit! :slight_smile:

I’m planning to make Psyduck next, again using a photo of the one I crocheted. But I’d love drawn, painted, stitched, or whatever other Pokémon I can collect!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My dd @GeekyBookworm might be interested. She loves to do art and has quite the Pokémon collection herself.

2 Likes

Ooh, yay! If you want to swap with me, @GeekyBookworm, that would be wonderful! :slight_smile: Please feel free to send me a message if you’d like to!

2 Likes

That would be great!!! Any ideas on what you be interested in?

2 Likes

Right now, literally any Pokémon other than Charmander or Psyduck! XD I’m gonna try to get one ATC for each one, in whatever style the artist chooses! :slight_smile:

So would you be willing to trade 3 acts with me and I will look through my pokemon and trade you 3 as well?

1 Like

Sure! I’ll message you! :slight_smile

If you’re not in a rush, I do have a book with over 800 Pokémon to inspire me… :wink: I could do Foongus and Amoonguss, if you’d like. But, wait for me to finish them before you make any in return! I’m a bit behind in things… :laughing:

2 Likes

That would be fantastic!! XD Thank you! I’ll mark them as claimed on my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just double-checking - that’s one card each for Foongus and Amoonguss, right? Trying to do one card per Pokémon. XD

Yes! I didn’t even think about just one :wink:

1 Like