Cheese & Quackers Felt dolls

Today I would like to introduce you to two best friends, Cheese & Quackers. Cheese is a duck, pretty sure Quackers is a goose, but I am not that great with birds. :upside_down_face:
Cheese

Quackers

Best Friends Forever!

Get ready for image overload because I had so much fun posing these two by my pond. These are from the same pattern designer as the previous felt dolls I have made: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CynthiaTreenStudio
but this pattern hasn’t been released yet. She sent it to me to try out. She hasn’t finalized a way to attach the wings yet. I went with snaps that allow you to rotate them up and down. The wings and feet are poseable on these little guys. That really helped me balance them on the uneven rocks.

Quackers was feeding the fish.

My sister loved them when I sent her the pics and begged me for them so I gave them to her. She is always nice when I show her crafts but she never asks for them. It made me feel good that she loved them so much. My life took a crazy turn so I wasn’t crafting as much but I am trying to push myself back into it. These little guys helped a bunch.
Thanks for checking them out!

38 Likes

These two are absolutely adorable! I don’t know how you managed to part with them, especially since they look so natural in their pond-habitat. I am amazed they balanced so well! I usually have trouble posing stuffed animals on uneven surfaces even when they have a low center of gravity. Impressive work!

1 Like

These guys are adorable! BTW, love your idea of using snaps on the wings, too.

1 Like

They are just adorable

1 Like

Super adorable and well-stitched! I’m trying to figure out how you did their poseable webbed feet/toes…do webbed feet have toes?

2 Likes

It’s there little toenails. I untwisted the pipe cleaners and clipped off one wire and folded it back.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, so cute!

1 Like

Gozer, these are so STINKING cute! I’m tickled that your sister loves them so much! But why wouldn’t she? You did such a great job! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awe. Thank you guys so much. These little guys were much needed therapy.

1 Like

GAH! So stinking cute! Cheese and Quackers!!!

1 Like

So adorable! :heart_eyes:
My husband’s nickname is Goose so I’d love a little goose figure like that!

1 Like

Right now is kind of a tricky time in my life, but hit me up in a month or two and we can work out a swap. :green_heart:

1 Like

These guys are soooo cute!!!

1 Like

Love, love, love your latest felt dolls!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Cheese and Quackers Felt Dolls are one of this week’s featured projects. Way to go!

3 Likes

I love these guys! I also like that you included their little claws. My ducks have scratched me up with those suckers on numerous occasions. :stuck_out_tongue: That was sweet of you to send them to your sister; sounds like they’ll be well-loved!

2 Likes

Very beautifully done, and the posing is excellent. Their little faces are so expressive. I appreciate how the foot wire extends from the webbing to mimic their little nails! :relaxed:

1 Like

They are SO. CUTE!!! I can see why your sister wanted them! I would loooooove to trade for a similar duck or goose doll from you sometime if you’re at all interested!!

1 Like

SO GREAT. I want them! :wink: I love how much fun you had posing them.

1 Like

What a sweet pair of foul! Foul pair of sweet? No. The first one. The snap for the wings is brilliant!

2 Likes