Pretty sure I posted this on the old site so it’s an oldie but a goodie. Made in 2 layers this dessert is decadent and yummy
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 egg for base
- 3 eggs for topping
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together cake mix, 1 egg, and softened stick of butter.
- Pat down into a 9x13 pan.
- Mix together remaining eggs, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla and pour over cake.
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes.
- This cake will sink in the middle when cool