Christmas Card R2 Gallery

These are beautiful! I love seeing the different techniques and colour schemes that everyone used.

I received from @Myrthena, and found two beautiful cards in the envelope:

Thank you so much!

(Wow, mail from Europe is fast!)

4 Likes

It was alcohol ink!

1 Like

Thank you @lovelymiss for the wonderful card and surprise extras!

5 Likes

Glad you like them and happy finally mail arrived in the US

1 Like

I received my first card today, from @wittychild. It folds flat and there is a message area on the back

9 Likes

@wittychild that is super cute!

2 Likes

Thank you! I had fun putting them together.

I love my pop up card from @wittychild!

Thank you.

7 Likes

These are marvellous

I got 2 cards today one from canada from @Cindy And one from the USA from @Lynx
The one from Lynx

I do love those colors
And this one is from Cindy. You can remove the interpart and use it as decoration

I’ll use to decorate as i still have to do that
Thanks Ladies for those lovely cards

8 Likes

Wow, super creative and fancy cards! Fantastic work everyone!!

Another delivery from @wittychild! Such a clever design- I never would have thought to make one like this! I love it!

7 Likes

I am loving all the Christmas cards! @Myrthena, I like how you featured that mountain scene on your card. @Cindy, the fact that your cards have a detachable component that can be used as a decoration is super neat! @wittychild, I really like the paper choices for your cards and the pop-up aspect makes them perfect for displaying.

4 Likes

I’m just glad they’re starting to arrive! They needed oversized envelopes and I was hoping against hope that the post office clerk had weighed and measured them correctly for the right postage.

4 Likes

I received from @wittychild, too!

Thank you so much! It’s so pretty and awesome! I love all the different papers and colors. I can see all of the work that went into it and I am so appreciative!

5 Likes

Another fun mail delivery!! Thank you so much @Myrthena - I love them both!

5 Likes

Wauw another stunning Card !

1 Like

I received from @AudiobookLover

and from @Lynx

6 Likes

Beautiful! Such vibrant colours in both.

1 Like

Thank you @Myrthena for the lovely Christmas card. I apologize for taking a little longer than I usually do to post. It’s been a busy few days at school.

5 Likes