Christmas Card Swap Gallery

Hey everyone! I have been busy the past week so just now catching up on everything. Please check the top post and verify that I have everything correct. Looks like we still have a good amount of cards out there.

From @PhoenixFireDesigns … the vintage postcard is just wonderful … thanks!

5 Likes

And my final card from @Camelama - love the simplicity and inventiveness!

I’ve received all 5 cards - thank you all! Now to make some for my relatives!

11 Likes

@Camelama that’s beautiful

1 Like

I received my first card! A beautiful bi-colour doodle from @Cindy:

Thank you!

11 Likes

I received a stitched and beaded tree card from @Camelama, thank you! :slight_smile: :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Ah ha! Mystery solved. I got two cards from someone in Belgium, but…they were blank! And I wasn’t sure if they were from here or another card exchange I’m doing on a different site. But then I saw someone post their cards from @Myrthena and I immediately recognized the style.

3 Likes

Oh no - now I think i mailed one of mine blank!

2 Likes

I wondered about that! Glad it made it to you. :blush:

I think i misunderstood the challenge a bit. I thought i had to make a card you could use. THat’s why all my cards are blank. I should have added a note as the return address doesn’t show my name her in in the group.sorry

5 Likes

I got some cheer!
From @Camelama
Beautiful stitched and beaded tree. So pretty!

From @wittychild
Embossed goodness! Lovely sparkles.

And from @Myrthena
Two sweet pieces! Love the texture and different elements used on the cards.

Thank you to everyone who swapped with me. You made my holiday a little brighter.

5 Likes

I like that you included a blank card that we can use. I’m going to send my card to my neighbor. She’s been having health issues and wants to keep her distance right now. I know the card will definitely brighten her day!

6 Likes

Oh that’s actually really nice! I just wasn’t sure if it was from here or another card swap I’m doing which is why I was worried about giving proper thanks.

2 Likes

Oh No I am with you Myrthena I sent blank cards too! Re reading the swap requirements I see where I got confused!

3 Likes

Got the fourth card today from @Camelama : A nice fine Cards With ‘NOël’ in it. Thank you

6 Likes

I love your cards…and I think I would reuse all the cards here…they are so lovely, all of them!

3 Likes

Pardon the delay, but I wanted to wait until I received all my cards. So, without further ado, here they are!

First up is this repurposed vintage Christmas postcard/card from @PhoenixFireDesigns

I love vintage-y things, especially old mail. Think of the travels and lives of this wee little piece of paper. So here’s a peek at the back. Thank you!!

Second up is a beautiful sparkly card from @wittychild. Such beautiful stamping/cut paper! A true work of art! Thank you, Jen!

Third, we have a stamped, vintage typewriter card from @Smmarrt! It’s hard to tell from the picture, but the typewriter is colored in with sparkly (paint? pen?). Thank you, Susan!

And last, but not least, this awesomeness of a card from @AudiobookLover! In true crafter fashion, I stared very closely at this card for quite some time…is it machine embroidery? Over thick glitter paper?! I’ve never seen anything like it! (Definitely a compliment!) It seems like it’d be very fiddly, especially with the color changes.
!image|375x500](upload://f0D1CFQptfD6JUkO6S4mYFpffgU.jpeg)

Here’s a close up so you can see the sparkles! Thank you, Summer! I will most likely be repurposing the cocoa cup to make into an ornament so I can enjoy it year after year! :christmas_tree:

A big thank you to all my partners! A pleasure doing swaps with you! Have a lovely holiday season!

8 Likes

I wonder if Mimmi and Milli were twins? 1 cent stamp…wow…no zip code…wow…

1 Like

Just a street name. No house number, no zip. Crazy. But neat. I love exploring the old cards.

3 Likes

I received from @bluebird today

8 Likes