Christmas Lights Felt Garland

I saw these on Pinterest and had to make them for my partner in the Holiday Decor Swap. She liked Christmas lights too. I kept the pattern pieces I made so I can make a set for myself.

I didn’t measure them exactly, but they were over two yards long. When I saw them on Pinterest and on Etsy, I didn’t know what they used for the chording but I found green juke at Michaels and it worked out perfectly, I think. The lights were made of wool felt and wool stuffing.
Here they are at my house,

and here they are hanging up at hers.

19 Likes

These are such a cute idea and I love how they match the watercolor lights you made!!!

1 Like

they match perfectly!

1 Like

Soooo cute! I had such a hard time coming up with wall decor ideas so everything I made is basically shelf decor. You nailed the wall decor! Both the watercolor and this garland are adorable!

1 Like

How cute! It is perfect.

1 Like

What a neat idea!! Looks like it can be worked up pretty quick, too!

…Zippity doo dah…" Happy Birthday Kitty!!" {{{hugs}}}

1 Like

Super cute! Very festive. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are perfect! Funny story… When my two year old niece saw them, she kept asking me to turn them on. She kept poking them to make them work. We got them hung up, and she kept ordering us to turn them on yet again. It took a while, but I finally convinced her they’re pretties that look like lights, but won’t glow. She made me turn off all the lights to prove it. :joy:

5 Likes

That’s a cute story.

3 Likes

as sweet as can be!

1 Like

My goodness these are charming and fun!

1 Like

I really like these. The colors are great and the scale is just right. Well done.

1 Like

These are so cute and well done! I love them!

And @storerboughtcreation I love Grumpy Frog and Beast Jr stories!!

2 Likes

These are so cotton picking cute that I am gonna make 'em for my sister. She is gonna luv 'em!! (Pssst, because they require no electricity…she’s kinda…what’s the word…cheap)! LOL! But she’s gotta big heart and will volunteer her time for “everything!” You did a really neat job on them!

1 Like

What a great idea!

1 Like